Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer [02496] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lung Cancer

Dear Wendy,

I live in North Carolina so I regret that I can't
help you find a qualified oncologist. I just want
you
to know that your family is not alone in this. You
have our thoughts and prayers. Once you get past
the shock and denial then you will begin focusing
on your father-in-law's fighting the disease. Just

take it one day at a time - don't look to far into
the future because, for me any way, it was just to

overwelming.

My dad was diagnosed with primary liver cancer
three weeks ago and we are just now starting to
think with clear heads. It is terrifying and you
feel so isolated. Believe me, you are not. This
group
is a huge help and spirit lifter.

God Bless and keep in touch,
Dee