RE: [MOL] Re: Mary [02490] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: Mary

Title: RE: [MOL] Re: Mary

Mary:  I took Lorazepam, too, with Paxil.  I also took it with Ambien at night.  It didn't alleviate the nausea much, but it did cut down on the anxiety and the agitation.  There is another drug, Compazine, I think, that helps some people with nausea, but it didn't work very well for me, so we went to the Zophran.  Hope this helps.  Dr. Mehl-Madrona obviously knows better than I do, though.  Isn't it nice to have him on board?  -- Kathy in Boise