Re: [MOL] dad's results [02487] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

Greetings,

The Essaic seems good and is non-toxic which is a good thing.  I've also used a Hoxsey-like formula
with patients.  There are also web sites on this.  I know some people who prepare the Essaic
themselves in the Native way with prayers, etc., which is supposed to make it more powerful.  I
suspect it does.

Yours,

Lewis Mehl-Madrona
Center for Complementary medicine