Re: [MOL] dad's results [02465] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

OK, Cath,
So the chemo isn't working? Time to move on to the next thing. It's not
over yet! We are praying for your dad, and you. Perhaps there is a trial
that will be suitable for him. Keep looking, and we will too. You must be
feeling really down at the moment, my heart goes out to you. Is your dad on
essiac tea? It won't do him any harm, and many people have benefited from
taking it. Love and hope to you all,
Mam