Re: [MOL] Re: Mary [02451] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Mary

50 mgs. is not a lot, I take 150 mg., cut down to 100 and the anixiety
attacks returned; so back up I went.

I think Angelo will be inwardly so happy to see so many people care for him
and you will  be the bestest of wives sitting next to him with your chest
out in pride and joy, looking beautiful with your new hair do.  Do please
tell us how it all went....I am not a patient soul.

Taking Ambian huh?  Does this mean your nick name from now on will be
"Wierd Mary", only joking pal.  I don't do well on sleeping drugs.  Only on
once and my husband thought I had died, I was so still !  Then at 4:00 a.m.
bingo I was wide awake and raring to go. Love you, lillian