Re: [MOL] Re: Mary [02449] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Mary

Dear Lil,

Angelo is taking 50 mgs. of Zoloft.  I don't know if thats a lot or
not?  But he was also taking Lorazapam so I'm thinking that maybe
the two together should not be taken.  Maybe just the Zoloft.

We talked to the onc. about it and he agreed that Lorazapam was more
for anxiety than for nasusau, which is what Angelo was taking it for.

Anyway,  I hope Angelo enjoys this Benefit Dinner, I'm sure he will.
There are going to be ove 200 people there!  Proof positive that
Angelo has touched many peoples lives in one way or another.

He is one very loved person, and I know if all of you could ever get
to know him you would agree.

Well, gotta go to bed.  went and had my hair done and it took three
hours , so I am pooped. I took one of Angelo's Ambien and am feeling
a little wierd right now, so if I misspelled I'm sorry. gotta go.

Love ya,Mary