Re: [MOL] Mary... [02447] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary...

Dear Carla,

thankyou for the kind words, and you're right I must just try to
enjoy friday night and not worry so much.  I think it will be a
very emotional night but thats o.k.  People need to let their
emotions out sometimes.

Give Lil a big hug for me and one for you too.
Love you guys,
Mary