Re: [MOL] Info re myelofibrosis [02445] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info re myelofibrosis

Hi,

I don't have any information that you requested
but please know that I will keep your
wife in my prayers tonight. Please tell her that
there are alot of people out here that care
about her. If you, or she, needs any help please
ask us (MOL'S). We are here for you.

Regards,
Dee