Re: [MOL] Christine.... [02443] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine....

Are you referring to me, moi, being gone before you write to Lil??!!!
Certainly not. right?!!  ROTFLOL!!  I guess this means that no one else
will invite me to visit, as I have earned the reputation for staying too
long!! :-(     Oh well, I will give Lil back her keyboard real soon...
LIke when I leave!!  LOL!!  Take care gal, hugs to you!  Carla