[MOL] Jeanne [02442] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jeanne

Hey, Jeanne, my daughter and I saw it, and did not care for it either. I
don't know when you left, but the writer obviously had a real issue with
suicides, sending them to a horrible hell. Since my daughter's father
commit suicide the Christmas before last (and I think suicidal folks go
through enough hell right on earth), we found it upsetting rather
entertaining. I didn't find their idea of heaven much better, but I did
enjoy the computer graphics, as you did. Love, Joicy