[MOL] Gail Cunningham [02438] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gail Cunningham

Our Dear Gail, what has happened to our friend?  You know we pray for you
as much as you pray for us.  I understand you have had a reaccurence?  How
so and where, remember we were both breast cancer and I thought you were on
the tomaxifen? Pls. clue me in; as you know we have been computer friends
just too long to ever remove either from that special place in the heart.
God will walk with you through this and so will we.  Lovingly, your friend,
lillian