Re: [MOL] FOR ALL BUSY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD/Response [02436] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FOR ALL BUSY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD/Response

Oh Les, this is just so so true, thank you for sharing it with us.  How's
it going buddy?  I hear you and your wife are just the nicest folks; but I
think I already had that one figured out!  Your friend, lillian