Re: [MOL] Accents & Far Away Places [02434] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Accents & Far Away Places

PJ:  I am from Philadelphia and people still pick up my accent after 20
some year's because of the way I say "coke".  How beautiful that we are
each so unique in so many ways.  Take care, your friend, lillian