Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites [02433] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results/Cantron Sites

Dear Kathy:  I know you are really hurting right now and want you to know
that we are here for you at all times friend.  Here's some sites to help
you out on cantron.  Good luck and let us know how you make out with
trials, what about the new one Jeanne posted Angitone (sp)?  That sounds
good to me or SRS ?  I can't believe there isn't something and if I can do
more to help you out just ask.  Your friend, lillian

Try the following:
http://www.best.com/~handpen/Cancell/cancell.htm -- Has long list of other
Cantron sites.
http://www.cancer.org/alt_therapies/articles/cancll.html -- American Cancer