Re: [MOL] dad's results [02424] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dad's results

Oh Cathy please please don't get upset now.  Use your anger to do research
just like you are doing. I pray that the cancer responds to other treatment.
Please I pray that things will change for Dad.  My mom has colon cancer and
her mass is blocking the rectal area.  I want you to know I will pray so very
hard now for him and that the clinical trials will help him.  God will hear
all of the molers prayers for your dad.  My love ((((((CATHY)))))))))
Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ