[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: Adam & Eve] [02422] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: Adam & Eve]

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
I am not sure that I agree with this, but I thought it was funny

TOP TEN REASONS GOD CREATED EVE

10.  God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because
men hate
to ask for directions.

9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV
remote.
(Men don't want to see what's ON television, they want to see WHAT ELSE
is
on!)

8.  God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore
out
and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.

7.  God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for
himself.

6.  God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage
night.

5.  God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be
able to
handle childbearing.

4.  As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember where he put
his
tools.

3.  The scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to
blame
his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.

2.  As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"

1.  When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched
His
head and said, "I can do better than that."

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----