RE: [MOL] FOR ALL BUSY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD [02416] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] FOR ALL BUSY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Title: RE: [MOL] FOR ALL BUSY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Les:  I really love this.  I actually have it printed and on my bulletin board at work, but I'm glad you like it, too.  I found it right after I got sick, and I took it to heart.  It's made a tremendous difference.  Friends are not to be wasted, nor is time.  -- Love, Kathy in Boise