[MOL] dad's results [02412] Medicine On Line

[MOL] dad's results

Hi everyone:
I have bad news concerning my father and I really don't know where to
turn.  He basically told my dad and brother yesterday that since he has
not responded to any chemotherapies they have tried, there is nothing
more they can do.  He suggested we contact the NCI for Phase 1 trials
(he says he won't probably get into a Phase II).  He also suggested we
look into Cantron.  Has anybody heard of this?  I am furious that we
have been dismissed like this.  He also said that my father runs the
risk of suffering from renal failure before the cancer doing him in
because the tumor is partially blocking his bladder.  Can anyone offer
some suggestions?  I am looking into the trials as I have been all along
and also researching Cantron.  Thanks, Cathy.