Re: [MOL] Accents & Far Away Places [02409] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Accents & Far Away Places

JP...where in New York?  Mine is definitely Brooklyn.  Did you know there
is a world of difference between Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx...notice
poor Staten Island was always GU (Geographically Undesireable!).
John