RE: [MOL] Accents & Far Away Places [02406] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Accents & Far Away Places

Title: RE: [MOL] Accents & Far Away Places

PJ:  Love New Yawk accents.  You heard the Mormon accent, didn't you?  It goes like, "My stors!  What a lovely flarral net farmal!"  Isn't that gross?  I  had a brother-in-law (dearly beloved to all of us) who talked that way.  He used to say things like, "Let me give you a tore of the city."  This is fun.  Maybe we can come up with some more and put them in a book!  -- Kathy in Boise