[MOL] Accents & Far Away Places [02402] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Accents & Far Away Places

Okay I had to jump on the Accent Wagon.

In 1992 my hubby and I visited the beautiful state of Hawaii.  When I checked
in to the most beautiful Hotel I had ever been too "Kea Lani" in Maui, the
nice gentlemen said "YOU MUST BE FROM NEW YORK".  I said wow how the heck did
you know that he said "Easy when you gave me your address and you said NEW
YAWK".  He said I sounded like a real New YAWKER......:):):):).

It didn't stop there either.  On the way home we spent a few days in Las Vegas
and the same thing happened all over.  A few black jack dealers commented on
much of a NEW YAWK accent I had.

Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ