[MOL] John (A Message Sent to Gail) [02399] Medicine On Line

[MOL] John (A Message Sent to Gail)

I wanted to thank you for letting us know about Gail.  I came across this poem
while I was looking at the computer and I quess it was meant for Gail.  But I
want to send it to all of you too.
Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ

Talk to Him

Talk to Him, soon as you open your eyes,
Thank Him for every new day,
Tell Him you love Him, throughout every hour,
Don't be too busy to pray.
Tell Him good night, when you lie down to sleep,
Ask His forgiveness if there
Is something you feel that you shouldn't have done,
Go to Him often in prayer.
Talk to Him, make Him a part of your life,
Include Him in all that you do,
He knows the heartaches you've learned how to hide,
The things you are going through.
He knows all your questions, but better than that,
He has the solutions, too...
So talk to the Lord, and know in your heart,
...He's waiting to talk to you!
Written by: Grace E. Easley