RE: [MOL] Christine,Kathy [02393] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Christine,Kathy

Oh, Kathy that is so funny! You have quite a household. Even by when I am
sans human company, I have a bird, cat and dog to keep me company. I don't
recall ever watching Steve Allen tho I know what he looks like. Never saw
TV until I was 18. Our bird is still here. We give her meds 3 times a
day...leg still useless though we saw her standing briefly today and she is
feeding. The male crawls in once in a while and feeds her as well. They are
noisy as you say. Love, Jeanne