RE: [MOL] canadians/kathy in boise, Christine [02392] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] canadians/kathy in boise, Christine

Title: RE: [MOL] canadians/kathy in boise, Christine

Jeanne:  You're just a fascinating person, that's all!  Dan Rather IS an anchor, you're right.  Question:  Is Buffy St. Marie a Cree?  I remember how exotic I always thought she was, and I think she was Canadian.  Dialects do fascinate me, but I'm certainly not an expert.  I do pretty well, though, unless I'm asked to identify a California or Oregon accent!  Those people do not have them -- seriously.  I'm not a blonde.  I'm a brunette with sprinkles of salt.  Love your posts. --- Kathy in Boise