Re: [MOL] Dinkum Aussie Language. [02390] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dinkum Aussie Language.

Mam, me too, have a friend in Sydney, who lived in Canada, New Zealand,
Scotland and now Oz. Talks even funnier now. Me of course, have no accent.
Be a surprise to her next time she jokes about Mounties. Jeanne