Re: [MOL] Christine [02388] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine

Pam, glad to have you back on board. Electricity is great but wood stoves
will do in all weather. I know we sure would not move somewhere we had no
fireplace. A friend of ours, changed to gas as wood created too much dust.
We have to lug our firewood 3 floors but we will continue to do it. How did
you happen to get so many friends in Esteven. About the same miles to
Estevan from Victoria, BC to where Christine is I think, Christine? Jeanne