Re: [MOL] Re: Monday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul... [02387] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Monday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

That is beautiful, Marty, Les, brought on a good feely attack. Jeanne

At 11:16 AM 10/26/98 EST, you wrote:
>Marty:  That story reminded me of my own experience when I had a paper
route in LA.  in the early fifties.  It was foggy and I came across a
whining little