RE: [MOL] liz P/Christine from Jeanne [02385] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] liz P/Christine from Jeanne

"Money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round.
Some do come back and retire, though. I used to worry about growing old but
it sure beats not growing old at all! Love, Jeanne.