RE: [MOL] Gail & Dee [02384] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Gail & Dee

Kathy, if you go to What dreams... let me know the ending. James and I went
and never saw the ending as there was a fire alarm. Got a free ticket back
but we did not enjoy it enough to go back for the ending. Very good
computer graphics, though. Jeanne