[MOL] Kathy, HOW TO STAY WELL [02383] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy, HOW TO STAY WELL

Kathy, our Marty  knows Greg Anderson, as well. Greg Anderson wrote "50
Essential things to do when the doctor says it's cancer." I read a bit of
his other book most days as well, "22 Non-Negotiable Steps to Wellness" and
I really recommend this book. Greg Anderson is a lung cancer survivor of
many years standing. Jeanne