RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents [02381] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] re canadians/accents

Kathy, I remember Mam when she first got on... Hee, hee! Lovely! I roomed
with a British girl in one of my past lives. She made the classic mistake
of asking a friend, if she could "knock her up!" Does that mean what it
means in Idaho as it means in Canada? Jeanne