[MOL] canadians/kathy in boise, Christine [02380] Medicine On Line

[MOL] canadians/kathy in boise, Christine

Kathy, it was just tongue in cheek. I would not mind talking like Lorne
Greene did. Would certainly startle folks, eh! Dan Rather, remind me who he
is, an anchor? I feel like I should know, sorry. Actually, I come from an
era when we had to participate in music festivals and reciting poetry and
the like. I had this Latin teacher who taught me to speak the Queens
English and I do startle people at times considering my ethnic background.
Not so much now, lots of educated Native Americans. Usually, though, what
most people have problems with is changing the rythmn of their speech.
find myself slipping into the Cree speech patterns when with my parents.
Imagine, people do make their livings identifying speech dialects and the
like. They can identify where you are from just listening your conversation
and make a game out of it. Christine probably has some of the gestures and
patterns of French...french woman are so sexy and last I heard, Christine
doesn't mind being described as a sexy blonde.