[MOL] Re: Prayer Request.....10/28/98 [02379] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Prayer Request.....10/28/98

Dear Family,

I received this message this afternoon from Gail who used to belong to
mol-cancer.  She left Mol to devote her attention to a prayer group net
that she formed.  She and I have stayed in touch and many here have been
prayed for as I have asked her from time to time to offer prayers for
molers awaiting test results or undergoing treatments.  She is a
wonderful and spiritual person who is now facing the dread of cancer once
again.  Please send her some supporting messages as she has done for us
so many times on her prayer net.  Her e-mail is

	pkmikec@netusa1.net

Thank you and God Bless.
John