[MOL] Lil & Hospice [02377] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil & Hospice

Hi Lil
Welcome back.
I too thought hospice would be a help to mom.  Unfortunately, when I inquired
to the doc about why she keeps mentioning it  she replied "they will make her
days more comfortable and out of pain".  Then she said some other nonsense
which my mind just shut out.
Good news is mom just called and said she took a shower and cleaned the house.
Can you believe this?  She is a fighter.  Nothing will take down this woman.
Her faith in God outweighs all the cancer.  I hope and pray that someday I can
be every bit of a lady like her.

Hey Lil how's the HOUSE GUEST DOING?   Oh hi Carla.

Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ