[MOL] A Poem for Dee's Dad [02375] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Poem for Dee's Dad

Dear Dee Please forward this to your dad for me.
Love PJ

Dear Mr. Wright.

Just thinking of you today.  I found this lovely poem to help you along the
way to feeling healthier and happier each day.
May God Bless You Always.

ANOTHER DAY

Another day is dawning,
Another day’s begun,