[MOL] Sylvia, You There? [02372] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sylvia, You There?

Now, if you noticed I did not ask you if you were all there??  There is a
reason for this friend.  How's Lizabeth doing?  Is she in or out of the
hospital?  Did they find what was wrong.  I need info. !  How's our dear
sweet loveable Sylvia?  Ok.  So I lied a little; but only a little.  Your
friend, lillian