Re: [MOL] thalidamide for schleroderma [02369] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] thalidamide for schleroderma

Hi Wanda !  Welcome and pls. know that we are here to help you and your son
on this journey.  I believe you will be able to get the information that
you need at the following site"

http://pharminfo.com/pabs/msb/msbonc.html.

If we may be of further assistance just ask and pls. know you are welcome
to join in on our conversations at any time.  Your friend, lillian