Re: [MOL] Beth Response [02367] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beth Response

Dear Beth,

I don't always follow all of the posts all of the time, but know about shingles and have treated
them.  What do you need to know?  Mention me specifically in the first part of your post so I won't
ignore it and tell me what you want to know.

Lewis Mehl-Madrona, MD, PhD
Center for Complementary Medicine
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center