Re: [MOL] Greg! [02342] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg!

i had a series of tests monday since i was seeing a new hem/onc. in Allentown,
PA.  I was being evaluated for a clinical trial but it seems now that my new
doc would rather see me have a BMT.  the reason i've had a lumbar puncture is
becasue i've had some neuro promlems lately, shaking, vision disturbances, so
they were looking to rule out an infection.

thanks for the info everyone, appreciate it so much.  greg