[MOL] Re: non small cell lung cancer [02339] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: non small cell lung cancer

Dear Arlone,
I understand that right now you feel awful. The family history certainly is
scary. But, I repeat what I said to Calvin, there is always hope, right up
til the very last minute. You ask why the Doctors give people time limits,
the answer is they shouldn't! I know of many people who have and still are,
beating the odds. Stage 3 is not end stage, so I wonder where the doctors
came up with the time period anyway? If you have any specific questions, or
you just want to vent, be my guest, you are welcome to write to me any
time, and if I can help, I will. I am including some websites for you to
help with searching on the internet, and there is a very good internet
support group for people with all kinds of cancer, some who have the same
diagnosis as your husband. It is call Mol-cancer, they can give you lots of
support and information. I also subscribe to it. Please believe me when I
say I know how bad you are feeling right now, but I promise you, there is
hope.
Here are those sites:
http://www.cancernews.com
http://www.cancerresources.com
http://www.cancertest.com
http://www.national-t.com
http://www.meds.com
http://www.cancergroup.com
http://www.roryfoundation.org
That will get you started. Now, here is the information to subscribe to mol
cancer:
Follow the directions on this site; http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html

good luck, if you have any trouble, please email me. I am also sending a
copy of our messages to the mol list, don't be surprised if you get lots of
supportive email!
Love Mam