Re: [MOL] To Pam and Gail [02335] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Pam and Gail

Dear Kathy,

I know you are well aware, by reading Dr. Siegels books that stress
management is so very important as he points out that the majority of
major conditions and diseases are caused or a contributory factor from
toxic stress. In pain management he emphasizes the importance and
reliability or successes utilizing meditation/guided imagery and
hypnosis. Keep up the good work. You must share with all, your
techniques in stress management or self hypnosis since this an
educational discussion. I know many would appreciate. I have on many
occasions discussed techniques utilizing meditation and guided imagery.

Take care and be well.
God Bless
marty auslander