Re: [MOL] For Kathy in Boise [02334] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] For Kathy in Boise

Dear Kathy,

Well, we live near Anaheim, California, land of all the mickey and
minnie mice and mighty ducks. Yes, it is like a zoo here at times, but
that is the little boy in me. I'll bet Idaho is beautiful. Great people
from that neck of the woods. Thanks for all the contributions to this
discussion group. See you in about 3 weeks. Going a  vacation, cancer
free days we call them.

God Bless and speak with you all upon our return.
marty and Barb