Re: [MOL] Re: Monday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul... [02333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Monday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

Dear Les,

Just e=mailed you personally. YOu wouldn't want a paper route in L.A.
today. Trust me on that one. Just be well and take care of yourself. See
you in about 3 weeks.

God Bless
marty and Barb