Re: [MOL] HOW TO STAY WELL [02332] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HOW TO STAY WELL

DEar Kathy,

I had an opportunity 4 years ago to have had a phone conversation with
him. Then I began to correspond with him and he in return. Met him and
his wife at a seminar in California and from that time on had some other
meetings and he, in my opinion, is one the true professionals in
medicine, either conventional and/or supplemental. What he does for the
heart/mind/body connection embodies the successes of the healing that is
necessary in ones life, healthy or unhealthy. Thanks for reply. Keep up
the great work.

God Bless
marty auslander