[MOL] Wednesday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul... [02331] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Wednesday Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

Be Yourself

       President Calvin Coolidge once invited friends from his
  hometown to dine at the White House. Worried about their
  table manners, the guests decided to do everything that
  Coolidge did. This strategy succeeded, until coffee was
  served. The president poured his coffee into the saucer. The
  guests did the same. Coolidge added sugar and cream. His
  guests did, too. Then Coolidge bent over and put his saucer
  on the floor for the cat.

Well my friends with this latest helping of chicken soup, hope it
brought a smile to your face and we say au revoir for 2 weeks and see
you back here on the 18th of Nov. In parting for now, may I say, God
Bless YOu All, Get well, be well and stay well. Will miss you all

God Bless
marty auslander