Re: [MOL] Thanks Christine [02328] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks Christine

P.J.  I simply must interject on this one.  Please know that hospice is not
the last leg of life and they are a wonderful organization.  One of the
finest I have ran into along with many other's who will attest to this.
They help in many ways, they are very good at what they do and can guide
you and your mother on the right course.  Think this over a bit, this could
be a blessing in disquise for you friend.  They know so much.  My prayers,
your friend, lillian