Re: [MOL] Beth Response [02326] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beth Response

Dear Beth:  At one time I had shingles and I had no coloring with them.  I
regret that none of us are in the medical profession and cannot be of more
help to you; but do invite you to stay on line, this is a wonderful group
of supporting people that will gladly help you through this journey.  Your
friend, lillian