Re: [MOL]Suzanne! [02324] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Suzanne!

Was really sorry that your first line of defense did not work.  I wish I
knew about your new treatment; but I don't friend.  I am just starting to
learn the various chemo's.  I personally never was on chemo myself.  Some
extra prayers going right out for you and please, please keep us posted.
Your friend, lillian