Re: [MOL] hi everyone, can someone help [02319] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hi everyone, can someone help

That was a beautiful and meaningful poem, Greg. Thank you. I have no info
on bone marrow transplants but I'm sure many molers will respond. I will be
keeping you in my prayers. You take care of yourself.
Christine