RE: [MOL] Shingles [02314] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Shingles

Kathy,
I apologize for not including your response to this letter but your
You both use the same email program). You were talking about having
shingles. My neighbour had shingles last year. They were extremely painful
and lasted for months. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
Christine

At 04:46 PM 26/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>                 -- Kathy in Boise  -----Original Message-----
>   MeGagnon@aol.com [SMTP:MeGagnon@aol.com]
>   Sunday, October 25, 1998 12:10 PM
>     mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
>        [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer
>     I also trust the staff at
>the Windsor Regional Cancer Clinic, Windsor, Ont., Canada - I'm just
surfacing
>for info we may have overlooked or trials or something     The
>involvement at that time was the right lung, the lymph node under the right
>armpit (golf ball size) and a lymph node which pressed on the right vocal
cord
>causing hoarseness.     At that time he received a
>&Cyclophosphamine as a 15 min intravenous
>injection once every three weeks.   Prior to the third treatment his
>chemotherapist ordered a new series of scans
>and as a result decided to change his treatment to: an intravenous
Carboplatin